Do you have THAT “pile”? Yeah… THAT “pile”. The FAMOUS “pile” of laundry, everyone has had one! When it comes to laundry sometimes I have that pile, just waiting to be folded. We always say “I’ll do it later” or “I’ll make time tomorrow” but no! We must remind ourselves if we don’t do it now we won’t ever do it. When the things you own are neatly put away you feel better about yourself and find the items you are looking for sooner. Whether it is a pile of laundry or a pile of todos, here are some easy ways to get rid of that f@*%ing pile.
- Make A List!
- When it comes to wanting to get things done, I always make a list and cross off the items I complete. If I do not do all the things on the list I’ll add it to my next one, to ensure I do not put it off!
- Buy a list note pad here:Amazon
- Get Rid Of The Junk
- If you do not wear it or use it in 6 months – 1 year you never will. If it is an item of clothing you haven’t worn, sell it, give it to a friend, or donate it!
- Buy Clear Bins
- If you are like me I put away the Summer clothes and bring out the Fall! As seasons change so do trends and taste in clothes. Every season I put away the past season in clear bins that fit under my bed from Target. It is an easy way to save space in your closet, reflect on the past season, and stay organized!
- Buy Here:Target
- Have A Planner Or Use The Calendar In Your Phone!
- When it comes to school or work, plan out what needs to be done and when it is due!
- A planner I love: Ban.do
- “The 5 Minute Rule”
- If something takes 5 minutes or less to do, do it when you find out about it. If you do not do it now you never will.
- Hang Your Pants
- When you fold your sweaties, pants, or jeans in a drawer it takes up space. To save space hang your pants to save room in your drawers for your folding tee’s!
- Buy here: Amazon
- Wire Ties!
- With today’s technology everyone has a charger for something and it is not just one charger. When it comes to wires I use wire ties to keep them together and put them in a drawer for when I need them (rather than have the wires laying around!)
- Buy here:The Container Store
- Drawer Organizers
- For My Skin and Makeup Care in my bathroom I use drawer organizers! This is an easy way to keep products organized and together!
- Buy here: Amazon
- Over The Door Shoe Rack
- Whether it is Fall, Winter, Spring, or Summer footwear I put my shoes in an Over The Door Shoe Rack! Not only does this keep my shoes organized but it saves space! The shoes I do not wear that season I put in a clear bin underneath my bed for the next season!
- Buy here: Target
- Spice Organizer
- We all have so many spices, which are put in a cabinet. Putting spices in a cabinet can become difficult when looking for specific ones. A spice organizer that sticks on your inner cabinet door can fix that! Similar to an over the door shoe rack, this keeps your spices organized and your cabinets free for all of your other cooking needs!
- Buy Here: Amazon
Have questions? Comment them below or message me on Instagram @babyyyli!